Saturday, May 20, 2006

They think it's all over...it is now.

Well its Saturday morning and we are all getting ready to leave Phuket and head off to pastures new. I think the last few days have started to catch up on me as I am absolutely knackered. I have added a few pictures from the last few weeks so have a look.

Thursday night was an absoultely mental night, a real good way for everyone to get together one last time and just celebrate what we have acheived. We all met up in a bar called Relax, I had decided during the week that loads of the lads should get loads of crazy shirts - which we did as you can see on the pictures we certainly looked a sight. Myself and an Australian called Craig had decided previously that we would hold an 'awards ceremony' with things like biggest smoker, biggest drinker and so on. Greg and I hosted the ceremony and it was decided to make things more interesting he would be the male host in his suit and I would be ...well the female host! So it turned out that I ended up wearing a very short black number (pictures to follow very soon) with some fetching David Bowie style make up. Everyone seemed to enjoy the entertainment, even when my boxer shorts were showing out of the bottom of my dress! The night went on from there (after I had changed of course) with far too much drink consumed, far too much dancing all in all a fantastic night.

Yesterday started off okay, but as the day progessed my hangover detoriated. Me and Alex went to see Da Vinci code, which is probably not the most appropriate film to watch when your brian is only working at minimal capacity. The plan last night was for a pub crawl along the street where the school is, but the previous evenings activities meant that it was slightly lower key than anticipated.

I was woken up this morning by a truly torrential downpour (the rain has become more frequent of late) so still tired. Not sure what we are doing before we leave for Bangkok on Monday but I hope its more relaxing!

Pete takes exception at my Argentina shirt, whilst giving me my certificate.

Paul recieving his certificate from Pete (course director)watched by Greg and Urica (2 of our teachers and excellent ones at that)


Team Tefl with their nice shirts on display.

2 comments:

Cassi Campbell said...

Hey, Pups, where's the blog about chillin with yo peeps in Kanchanaburi? What's up wit dat? And make sure you put some more pics of that "well fit bird" you "pulled" up on there, too. Miss ya!

tadpole said...

腹の中もすっきり吐けば海鼠かな -敬愚

spilling its guts
the silence of the sea slug
is now pure

-keigu